Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

Yes the nearest is maj7#11

Not sure if stated already, if so i apologize. Please add a bass clef function to the scales feature, i do not see one, and would buy it immediately if it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecole809 View Post
    Not sure if stated already, if so i apologize. Please add a bass clef function to the scales feature, i do not see one, and would buy it immediately if it did.
    You can change it to bass clef under Settings/Chord Scales.

Default Request for new combo rhythm styles

I'm writing to the iReal b for iOS forum: Feature requests thread to suggest a couple of new combo rhythm styles. As the Latin/Swing style demonstrates that iReal b has the capacity to change rhythm styles within tunes, implementing these new styles should be relatively straightforward.

1. On 1-04-2012, a member named thesoundsmith requested a new combo rhythm that played in "two" during the A sections of the first and last choruses, and in "four" during the B sections of the first and last choruses and for all of the middle (= not first or last) choruses. This style would be useful for many tunes; a good example is Duke Ellington's "Just Squeeze Me."

2. I suggest that it would be useful to have a combo rhythm for jazz ballads that plays like the Ballad Swing style on the first and last chorus and plays in double-time for the middle choruses. This would be very useful for practicing double-time solos on slow ballads. In addition, perhaps an additional style would play like the Ballad Swing style on the first and last choruses and the even-number middle choruses and in double-time for the odd-number middle choruses, just for variety and practice in going from straight- to double-time.

I really enjoy iReal b on my iPad mini (a great size to carry around with a screen big enough to easily read and edit songs). Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    You can change it to bass clef under Settings/Chord Scales.

Thank you, just bought it and am now using it, thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith88 View Post
    ... a new combo rhythm that played in "two" during the A sections of the first and last choruses, and in "four" during the B sections ...
    The Swing two/four style is coming in the next iOS update (already in Android.) We have other dual styles in mind (and they do take a little while to construct.)
    Thanks for your suggestion and support.

Option: Scales on guitar fretboard? Would be very appreciated! A lot of guitar toolkits, jam track apps with only that feature. To have it in real b would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Hi

Any chance of an option to buy ukulele chords display?

Cheers
    Yes please, would it be possible? I will buy it immediately! Rico.

How about a Sort button for the Playlist list?
    Is it possible to quickly sort the list of playlists alphabetically?

You see, after importing all these playlists and creating new ones I've several pages of them. A Sort button is what I need.

The ability to create folders or sub-lists would be helpful.

Request for
    Rumba Clave 2-3 and 3-2
    Latin rhythm option.
    Thank you very very much for creating this beautiful application.
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I would pay extra for that option. : )