Thread: Changing the order of songs in a playlist

Default Changing the order of songs in a playlist

I would like to be able to sort separate charts in à playlist by hand, why not by press and drag to the right place. Guess I'm not alone in this?

Regards Markku
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-27-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Markku View Post
    I would like to be able to sort separate charts in à playlist by hand, why not by press and drag to the right place. Guess I'm not alone in this?

Regards Markku
    Markku, the ability to sort by hand charts in a playlist already is present in iRP. Simply go to the playlist that you want to sort, touch Edit at the upper right of the list, and you will see the name of each chart with a red dot to its left and a three-line icon to its right. To move a chart touch and drag the three-line icon up or down. When you are finished sorting, touch Done at the upper right of the list. That's all you need to do.
    Last edited by Keith88; 03-20-2015 at 01:50 PM.

Default Sorting the playlist

This is what I miss most. The ability to sort the playlist. The order of the songs change in the process of planning. So bad to have to start over again.

regards

Markku

Quote Originally Posted by Markku View Post
    This is what I miss most. The ability to sort the playlist. The order of the songs change in the process of planning. So bad to have to start over again.

regards

Markku
    You can easily reorder songs within a playlist. Read Keith88's reply to your request.
    )BOB

Thank you for educating me. Makes things easier.

Regards

Markku