Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

Thanks for the link his article about using links (not URL's) in Logic is very useful.
    MacBook Pro 15 in. *OS X 10.8.5,
    Mac: Logic 9 (scoring, producing), iReal b (progressions)
    iPod: MusicStudio (melody and rhythm ideas) Reflow(composition,arranging) iReal b (progressions)

Quote Originally Posted by uncle808us View Post
    Thanks for the link his article about using links (not URL's) in Logic is very useful.
    NoProblem, there's good tutorials on that site

Maybe in the future iReal b and Logic will integrate and the charts from iReal b will be importable. I hope so.
    For now check out the apple logic help below.
    First thing to look at is creating a Library for your iReal b chords, then check out about naming the chord using iRb naming convention.

(60 iRealb chord library) a name something like the one here will go to the top of the name list.
    This makes it easier when you've got a lot of chord grids to add.
    The first image in the link shows the chord C 9 …
    Once your chord is created look to the [Name] selector box in the inspector field above the search functions.
    Typing C9 here will reflect in your created chord grid, C 9 becomes C9 as you choose your iRb library.

Working with Chord Grids

http://documentation.apple.com/en/lo...1%26section=17
    Cheers! Dave... MacBook Pro - OS X 10.10 - Mac iRp v 6.1 - iOS iRp v 6.1

I'm not sure if this has been asked before (27 pages on this topic so far, not enough time to read them all! ) but is there any plans, or it it possible, to control irealb with a blue tooth device, in particular the Airturn Bt pedals? Moving up and down songs in a play list etc would be awesome.

While on the subject of blue tooth, it would be also great if you could sync devices together and have one choose the chart to be displayed (ala OnSong).

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaniac69 View Post
    .... in particular the Airturn Bt pedals?
    Airturn in iReal b iOS version only (currently)

Default Request for additional combination styles

I've got a few requests for additions to this great app, which I use all the time. I tell everyone that I have a bassist and a drummer living in my iPad that I can call on whenever I play the piano and believe me, they are impressed the the sophistication of my electronic friends.

I've posted before with requests for combinations styles much like the existing Latin/Swing style (Latin on A sections, Swing on everything else during the first and last choruses, and swing on the middle choruses). I've previously requested a similar Bossa/Swing style. I'd like to add another request: a Bolero/Swing style.

I'd also like to request again a Ballad/Double-Time style (slow ballad for the first and last choruses, double time for the middle choruses).

Thanks for considering these styles for future releases.

Quote Originally Posted by kayakRBill View Post
    I am in an informal group that use IReal b for training. It would be nice if we could have multiple devices running together in a master slave mode. I heard about WIST: Collaborate across iOS Devices & Apps.

Any chance of doing this?
    WiST is IOS multi device syncing

How bout a way to link songs together so a playlist can be made that then plays from one song to the next, for practicing
    Ie a code at rather end of the song that triggers rather next event

Default Ritardando

A nice feature would be to be able to a ritardando at the end of songs..great product..can't wait for audio us update..thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Markman102 View Post
    A nice feature would be to be able to a ritardando at the end of songs..great product..can't wait for audio us update..thanks again
    I've had the same thought. However, I've made other requests (see above 5/4/13) so I held off on this one!