Thread: Feature requests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank you for a great app!! I use it all the time at gigs as i know most other musicians do too.... the main thing that would be ace if you added it to the app would be a way of using slash notation a bit better to denote more complex rhythm of certain chords. This, as far as I can tell, is the main limitation of your software which is in my opinion the most excellent app ever. cheers,

rohan

Default Infinite Loop of Head for Solos

As I've posted here in the past, I love this app!!!

It would be awesome, for live performance, to be able to loop the middle section of a tune (no intro or tag) an "infinite" number of times, where a tap on the screen (or some other gesture) would let the software know that the current time through is the second to last time. That is, after the tap, the software would go through the head one more time and then do the "outdo" or tag. The situation I'm thinking of is a live jazz gig in which the number of times through the head for solos isn't usually known ahead of time. In know that if I'm in the middle of a solo and the spirit is moving me, I want to keep going! :-)

Thanks again for great app!!
    Last edited by carneyweb; 11-18-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Default Sharing Song List Through Dropbox?

It would be great to have DropBox (or iCloud?) integration for keeping my songs in sync across all my devices. If I edit a tune, or add a playlist for a gig, it would be great if that just "showed up" on my other devices ready to go. I know I can export songs and playlists via email to myself to be imported on the other devices. I'm thinking of something much more automated.

Thanks.

Default Change Tempo without a replay?

I'd like to be able to modify the tempo while a song is playing and hear that change without having to restart the playback.

Quote Originally Posted by carneyweb View Post
    As I've posted here in the past, I love this app!!!

It would be awesome, for live performance, to be able to loop the middle section of a tune (no intro or tag) an "infinite" number of times, where a tap on the screen (or some other gesture) would let the software know that the current time through is the second to last time. That is, after the tap, the software would go through the head one more time and then do the "outdo" or tag. The situation I'm thinking of is a live jazz gig in which the number of times through the head for solos isn't usually known ahead of time. In know that if I'm in the middle of a solo and the spirit is moving me, I want to keep going! :-)

Thanks again for great app!!
    This is exactly what I would like too this would be such a useful feature!
    lreal B is a great app thanks