Hi.
I have two requests I haven't seen that perfect the musical theory aspect and the chart-building process:

1) the transposition roller should indicate all 15 keys, not just 12 - I wanted to transpose to F# but can only use Gb. The choice is made depending on the chord changes, and sometimes in one key they display better than in another

2) more section/rehearsal letters would be welcome. When making charts I've often wished for E, F, and even G!!!

[Continuing the thought, but maybe not feasible or really useful, or too heavy to program: rehearsal numbers that indicate: a) number of times to repeat something (since you can't nest repeats); b) the number of repetition that that section will be played (like "on the x chorus, play vamp", or "vamp between solos"). It'd be like "ABAC" [1]-solos "ABAC" [2]-"2" vamp [played only 2nd chorus]-solo "ABAC" [3]-"3" vamp [played only 3rd chorus]-head "ABAC" [4]- coda.
Like Coltrane's "My favorite things", or "Spain", but you don't want to write out the whole thing for just two vamps...
Hope I was clear enough - just an idea...]

3) nested repeats ;-)

4) I second the "start from bar #" motion!!!!