Thread: Feature requests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Request for
    Rumba Clave 2-3 and 3-2
    Latin rhythm option.
    Thank you very very much for creating this beautiful application.
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I would pay extra for that option. : )

Thumbs up Transpose chord scales +- 1oct

As a tenor trombone planer, it could be really cool if there was a way to transpose the chord scales up an octave as we usually play in bass clef with in or above the staff, but almost never under.

For instance E-scales we have to transpose before using them, I have attached an example.

Also a feature to set the lowest scale could be very useful

Keep up the good work on this epic app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	182  

Default Jazz Swing Two/Four in new Ver 4.6 for iOS

Hello,

I just downloaded the new update Version 4.6 for iOS. The Jazz Swing Two/Four works exactly as I requested a couple of weeks ago: bass in two during the A sections of the first and last choruses and bass in four for the B sections of the first and last choruses and all of the middle choruses with appropriate drum variations. Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith88 View Post
    Hello,

I just downloaded the new update Version 4.6 for iOS. The Jazz Swing Two/Four works exactly as I requested a couple of weeks ago: bass in two during the A sections of the first and last choruses and bass in four for the B sections of the first and last choruses and all of the middle choruses with appropriate drum variations. Many thanks!
    +1, like this particular style a lot. Since you have done that part already, could we maybe have one that's just the two-beat bass? There are many trad-type tunes that this would work well on. Thanks!

First off, may I say what a grand app this is? I am running on an iPad and just getting a handle on all the capabilities. I must admit that I am new to the forum and iRealB, but have been learning about both in the last few weeks. I recently added the chord diagram download to my iPad install and really find it helpful when learning any new set of changes.

What I think would make this even more ideal, would be the ability to add chord diagrams of the user's own devising. Perhaps an area where these chords could be built and imported into the chord package.

I also would echo the earlier request for a chord section for ukulele players too.

Again, this is a great aid to my practice and learning new tunes has become much more pleasant.

Thanks again.

John