Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

Consider an AirTurn device
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...ltiple-devices
    A good way to play a "medley" is your work-around or a taped track.

)BOB

Quote Originally Posted by Alboffers View Post
    I LOVE your app, and have even persuaded my very talented (and quite famous) piano accompanist to use it! It would be really useful to be able to press play at the beginning of a play list (mine are all organised as set-lists), and then NOT have to press play again for each consecutive song, but have it continue to scroll through the list. I currently either have to keep stopping, return to the ipad, click on the next song, click on the player and press play between each song (not terribly professional!) ...
    How does your famous accompanist feel about playing 40-45 minute medleys? And when exactly did playing a song with an ending, then playing another song, become "unprofessional"?
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

First of all, I love the app - fantastic practice tool.

I recently downloaded the chords/scales module and it would be extremely helpful if there was an option to display the relevant scale/mode that is being played over the particular chord as a fingering diagram - instead of just the notation. Something along the lines of this screenshot: https://lh6.ggpht.com/0h9oh4yn5n5lZc...7JKnGEuLh=h900

For example, I play a 5-string electric bass tuned EADGC - it would be great if it could display the fingerings for D Dorian (or any other) mode.

Please add the ability to create a new song chart directly using the number system. PLEASE!

If you're playing in the Key of C#, you may encounter B# and E# chords, and if you're playing in Cb, you may encounter Fb chords. (Or at least you will if they are written technically correctly.) In any case, I therefore like to practice chords in all 21 Root Names—i.e., sharps, naturals and flats in all seven note names. But the chord wheels for main chords and slash chords do not include B#, E# or Fb. How hard would it be to add those three so as to have all 21 chord names available? I'm hoping that could be done without too much trouble.

Very much appreciate your consideration of this. Thanks very much.

EDIT: The new iOS7 layout should make it eaay to add B#, E# and Fb, yes? These are imaginary KEYS, but they are
    NOT imaginary CHORDS. And iRealb IS all about chords, right?

MajorTriad - 1 3 5 - JHC
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 10-29-2013 at 06:42 AM.
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by DaleMac View Post
    How does your famous accompanist feel about playing 40-45 minute medleys? And when exactly did playing a song with an ending, then playing another song, become "unprofessional"?
    Yeahm DaleMac, I'm with you. I make l-o-n-g loops of exercises so I never run out before I want to, but resting for a few seconds while switching to another loop is not at all unwelcome. Au contraire.
    Jack

Import a songs chords from say chordie or ultimate directly into ireal b new song editor Is this possible.? Once in , then use the editor to fix it up.

At this time, you can't directly or automatically transfer/convert text, tab, or biab files to irb format.
    irb charts must be created individually using one of the irb editors.
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    Import a songs chords from say chordie or ultimate directly into ireal b new song editor Is this possible.? Once in , then use the editor to fix it up.
    With barlines missing in Chordie, Ultimate, ChordPro etc. I am not sure you would save much time because you would need to be inserting or deleting spaces between each of the chords and adding all the missing barlines. We have made it very easy to tap a letter name and chord type (quality), especially the basic ones like m and 7 which are quite common in these formats.
    Also it is easy to add repeats and 1st, 2nd time bars, coda etc. so you would not be importing then deleting lyrics, tabs, additional verses, choruses, comments etc. then having to tidy up.

For anyone interested:
    There are a number of apps that import and display these formats (android and iOS) already but do not have a player.

Hi there! Great App! I liked the Icon and the overall style before the current update better though.
    I can t loop a single bar anymore, cycle option seems only to be available with at least two bars selected. Any help?

Cheers