Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556

Thread: Feature requests

Quote Originally Posted by nimbleswitch View Post
    Well, to be more specific, below is a test tune with 12 lines. On my iPhone 5C, with the latest OS 8.2 and the latest iRP 6.0.1:

Note that:
    During Playback in Landscape:
    •While lines 6 and higher are playing, the lyrics on the next line are not readable.
    •While lines 7 and higher are playing, the chord qualities on the next line are not readable.
    • While lines 10 and higher are playing, the lyrics on the line being played are not readable.
    • While line 12 is playing, the chord qualities on the line being played are not readable.
    •If there are any down-space arrows in the chart, it's worse.
    •If there are 13 lines in the chart, it's worse yet.

I hope it's just a matter of adjusting the scroll. This problem has been known since at least 2014-10-28, and Niki mentioned that it would be fixed, so perhaps it's been fixed already in the next update.

Scroll Test: 12 lines, no drop downs or 13th line - Irving Berlin 1911
    Yes, it's been fixed. Just tested your chart in the new update and you can see every line+lyrics.
    It's coming very soon

Grazie del suggerimento. Aggiungerò alla mia lista.

Yahoo! Thanks, Niki. You and your team are the best!

The only problem I really have with iRP anymore is . . . I've now forgotten how to use Finale.

And whoever your Scrollmaster is, please give Her/Him a GIANT thank you from me.

Jack
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 03-17-2015 at 12:12 AM.

Yahoo! Thanks, Niki. You and your team are the best!

The only problem I really have with iRP anymore is . . . I've now forgotten how to use Finale.

And whoever your Scrollmaster is, please give Her/Him a GIANT thank you from me.

Jack
    Massimo is THE MASTER

Well, to be more specific, below is a test tune with 12 lines. On my iPhone 5C, with the latest OS 8.2 and the latest iRP 6.0.1:

Note that:
    During Playback in Landscape:
    •While lines 6 and higher are playing, the lyrics on the next line are not readable.
    •While lines 7 and higher are playing, the chord qualities on the next line are not readable.
    • While lines 10 and higher are playing, the lyrics on the line being played are not readable.
    • While line 12 is playing, the chord qualities on the line being played are not readable.
    •If there are any down-space arrows in the chart, it's worse.
    •If there are 13 lines in the chart, it's worse yet.

I hope it's just a matter of adjusting the scroll. This problem has been known since at least 2014-10-28, and Niki mentioned that it would be fixed, so perhaps it's been fixed already in the next update.
    Plays fine with me...
    Version 22000
    I just can't see the repeat number (title line) when it scrolls down.
    Live freely. Respect the planet.

Dear Users,
    With so many suggestions, we have decided to give feature requests its own forum.
    From now on, please post new suggestions or join discussion about existing ones here: Feature requests