Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

I'd like to be able to switch styles during the song . . . for example, at a section change switch from rock to country for the bridge. Maybe allow styles to be associated with the rehearsal marks? Every section A is this style, every section labeled B is that style, etc.
    Regards,
    Tilden

I have been using this app for approx 2 years and love it. I purchased the style packs right from the beginning and although there's been improvements i.e. it will now let user select instruments I have never really been happy with the pop styles pack. It seems that most of the pop styles follow an arpeggio algorithm and that gets very redundant. I am primarily a jazz guitarist and the jazz algorithms are spot on and have worked very well for me.

Does iRealPro use a general midi engine built into the app? If so, it would be very nice to be able to select sounds from the full GM bank!

Thanks for listening this is a wonderful app

Hi Guys, love the app and use it all the time for gigs and teaching. A lot of my students now have it too.
    Would it be possible to have all the instruments for all styles, especially acoustic guitar for the jazz styles.

Many thanks and keep up the good work.
    Regards
    Dave (uk)

STOP-TIME!

Sorry if it's been suggested already, but I didn't want to real through all 39 pages. Anyway, a stop-time style for the jazz styles pack (just playing on the downbeat of each measure) would be great, as a practice tool and as a performance option. Thanks!

Has any requested sticky notes to make notes on music sheet e.g. ideas for solos etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Jugsy67 View Post
    Has any requested sticky notes to make notes on music sheet e.g. ideas for solos etc..
    Not a Sticky per se, but: In Edit mode, touch the "abc" button and you can enter text at any point on the chart.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Quote Originally Posted by bparham79 View Post
    Oh, I forgot to mention one thing: instrumental breaks. I know about the N.C. feature in the song editor, but it would I Real Pro a level of authenticity unmatched by any other program if the drums cut out entirely.

Has anyone else requested this feature? I'd love to hear some input on instrumental breaks with complete silence.
    Yes, I and at least one other have requested this. I've been calling it a "drum rest" but I wouldn't care what they decide to call it. There are quite a few tunes that really need it in playback. "Autumn Leaves," "C'est Si Bon" and "Ain't No Sunshine" come to mind.
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 04-26-2014 at 05:01 AM.

Default Turn search results into a Playlist?

(If there's already a way to do this, I'd sure appreciate somebody filling me in.)

I just did a search for "Pat Metheny" and came up with 20 tunes. It sure would be nice to turn those 20 tunes into a "Pat Metheny" Playlist without having to add them one at a time.
    Jack

You are welcome to post your playlist of Metheny tunes...
    Here: http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...09-Pat-Metheny
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by nimbleswitch View Post
    (If there's already a way to do this, I'd sure appreciate somebody filling me in.)

I just did a search for "Pat Metheny" and came up with 20 tunes. It sure would be nice to turn those 20 tunes into a "Pat Metheny" Playlist without having to add them one at a time.
    I know you have OSX on your MacBook. Easy as pie to do what you describe there, then transfer the folder to your iPhone.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.