Thread: Feature requests

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

First of all to the I Real Pro team, congratulations on developing an amazing piece of software! I Real Pro has revolutionized my practicing, teaching, and performing. I absolutely adore this program.

As for improvements, I would love to see three things:

1. Please add 8th notes. This would improve the software's compositional capabilities ten fold. I use I Real Pro for my private guitar lessons all the time, and I can't tell you how often I wish it had the ability to play 8th notes, especially when creating simple pentatonic groves.

2. Please add Roman Numerals a.k.a the Nashville Numbering System. There are so many things I love about the program, that I don't know where to start, but this is honestly the one decision perplexing my. Why did the I Real Pro team opt for the Arabic numbering system? I'm a music school graduate, a gigging musician, and a professional teacher, and I've never seen anyone use the Arabic numbering system on charts.

3. Please add punk, hard rock, and metal. I can't even imagine how guitar teachers around the country would flip to have this feature. Most young guitar students want to learn simple songs by Green Day, Eric Clapton, or Black Sabbath. I love the Rock style, but it doesn't really suffice for punk, hard rock, or metal. If you added these simple styles to the app's sonic palate, I Real Pro would suddenly become a must need tool for guitar teacher's around the globe!

Best wishes! And thank you very much for this wonderful application. And more than anything else, keep up the good work folks at I Real Pro!
    Last edited by bparham79; 02-02-2014 at 05:40 PM.