Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

Just one feature request for this wonderful program: the option to choose an alternative tuning pitch, A=432Hz, for example. Greetings and best wishes...

Quote Originally Posted by Endymione View Post
    Just one feature request for this wonderful program: the option to choose an alternative tuning pitch, A=432Hz, for example. Greetings and best wishes...
    I second this!!!
    Live freely. Respect the planet.

I like the search for the iTunes store very much, but very often the error is reported that the title is not available for my local store!

Can iRealpro restrict the search to the local store? It would also be good if I could specify a genre (in my case jazz)!

Quote Originally Posted by Endymione View Post
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...pitch-shifting

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    I'd search the composer field: Jobim
    To save it as a playlist, would require naming a new playlist and then adding your Jobim tunes one by one.
    I'm not aware of a shortcut.
    )BOB
    Exactly. Now it's easier just doing a new search for "Jobim" each time than to save each tune to Playlist one at a time. But it would be nice to make a Playlist out of a search, though, rather than having to do a search each time.
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 06-20-2014 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nimbleswitch View Post
    Exactly. Now it's easier just doing a new search for "Jobim" each time than to save each time to Playlist one at a time. But it would be nice to make a Playlist out of a search, though, rather than having to do a search each time.
    Among the advantages to making a playlist...you can order the tunes other than alphabetical, you can email and back-up the list.
    )BOB

I would love to have more instruments available in the mixer for each song. Depending upon the style, we currently have a few options for the chording instrument. It would be great to have guitar as an option on every song. I would really love to see piano-electric piano-Hammond B3-electric guitar-nylon guitar-vibraphone for every song if that was possible, but at least having guitar as an option all the time would be nice.

Thanks for a great app! It is really the only reason I purchased an iPad.

It will be great if the app can have the following functions (or in-app purchases):

1) customization/edit tools for styles (and drum fill-in + drum pattern), may be through a step sequencer like interface, so that user can create their own style
    2) breaking down styles with drum patterns and and other instrument patterns so that user can mix-and-match the patterns to build up a new style
    3) function for user to impose drum fill-in on intended position of a song
    4) real-time midi data out (not just exporting song as a midi file, but live streaming midi data out of ios device just like some arppegiator apps are now doing) by using lightening port or wireless midi (network session) built-in in ios+osx so that user can communicate / connect iReal Pro with external sound moudules and DAW

Quote Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
    It will be great if:
    3) function for user to impose drum fill-in on intended position of a song
    Try replacing a single-bar line with a double-bar...see what happens.
    )BOB

Default Style Request: Jazz - Brushes

I'm suggesting Jazz - Brushes (as opposed to the current Jazz - Ballad Swing setting) for those more up-tempo "cool jazz" tunes where sticks are too predominating but you still want the walking bass line.

And BTW, to my ear, the current ballad brushes sound loud in the mix as compared with the other settings. I always have to re-adjust the mixer's drum track to compensate. Anyone else hearing this?
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.