Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

A way to sell more inapp functions ;-) :

what about more styles: i d love to have blues, rock, metal. this could be wonderfull to practise licks n scales not only in jazz etc.
    Thanks a lot!!!

I find the piano comping and velocities too agresive for the soloist. It becomes practically impossible for me as a vibist to improvise freely. It's too busy and repetitive. I would also love to have the possibility to have the bass line playing half notes swing during the melody and switch to quarter notes swing during the repeats. Thank you so much for such a wonderful app. Keep on the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by armandoromeu View Post
    I find the piano comping and velocities too agresive for the soloist.
    Thank you for your comment. You could mute the piano by turning down the volume, especially if you are playing vibes since you can add chords occasionally yourself while soloing. Sometimes I use the Rhodes sound instead (tap the treble clef for instrument options) although you might think the sound is a little like your vibes sound. Also you could try Gypsy Jazz (guitar choices).

Quote Originally Posted by armandoromeu View Post
    I would also love to have the possibility to have the bass line playing half notes swing during the melody and switch to quarter notes swing during the repeats.
    One of the options in playback styles in the Jazz pack is Swing Two/Four where the first and last chorus is in two-feel.

Hi not sure if I'm in the right place but can I request chords, songs etc for ukulele. I would purchase all.

Hi, could we get a blues pack for ireal pro ios7 version? Personnaly I miss it...

Default pdf view

Hi everybody!
    Nice app, i use it al day...one thing im still waiting for is the ability to import/handle/show pdf-files!
    This would make this app the allrounder for me ;-)
    Greets
    Kai

Quote Originally Posted by nonchai View Post
    Some extra info on each tune would be really helpful , particularly the FIRST note in the melody etc,
    The first melody note of a tune is also important for me—actually it's not really the first melody note I want, it's the first downbeat note I want, i.e., the note on the downbeat of the first non-pickup measure.

I first tried adding this start note to the chart using the text feature, but of course it won't change if you change the key of the tune. However, you can accomplish that automatic key change with the alternate chord feature. The vast majority of the time there is no chord change on the 2nd beat of the first measure. So I just use the alternate chord feature in that second beat of the first measure to suspend a small start note up there, hanging over nothing. When you change keys, the start note then changes, too. Sometimes I also use the text feature from the first beat of that first measure to make a small notation in front of that first down-beat note like "db:" so that it looks like "db:Ab" which reads as "first downbeat note is Ab". Works for me, anyway.
    Jack

Here are some symbols I place in the text field occasionally, then scroll them up to where I want them.

♩ ♪‿ ♭ ♮ ♯

(I don't remember the keyboard shortcuts, but you can just copy and paste them from a text document. Of course, this is infinitely easier on the OSX program.)
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Thanks for the playlist "Last Songs" (I don't know the exact english name). But when you select and play songs in this list, the table view is not updated (resorted). You have to leave the playlist and re-enter for that.

My feature request: Make the current song playable (and stoppable) in the control center. Next and previous song selection would be fine also (on base of the latest song list). What is strange, that the last version of iRealPro already "resets" the information about the last song played in iTunes.

A short text field for song notes would be most welcome. Perhaps the middle field below the title.

I'd use it to make note of tempo MM, especially since the Player changes the MM setting when switching styles. But hints like AABA or AABB etc would be useful. I suppose I could put it as text under the first measure, but a subtitle is a better location.

I'm using iRealPro 5.0.1 on my ancient (but still useful) iPad-1. Thanks...Lyle