Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

This is a terrific app but, as a singer, I would like to have somewhere to put lyrics. The format as it exists doesn't leave enough room. However, it wouldn't be necessary to put the lyrics right under the chords. They could be just written in verse fashion lower down on the page. It would be great to be able to do that. Make an additional space to fill like they do on song sheets when they want to add extra lyrics.

Love this app!! just started using it within the last week
    Would it be possible you to add the feature whereby the user could import a midifile , to flesh out the style packs, and then we could all share our favorite drum grooves/voicings/grooves etc?
    this could greatly enhance the playback/practice funtionality

thanks

IrealB is great!

3 Suggestions for future versions:

1) More realistic and high quality drums (something like BIAB realdrums that uses actual instrument recordings)
    Current IOS devices are powerful enough to handle the real-time pitch shifting

2) Realtracks for other instruments would be great if possible (Piano Chords in particular sound very muddy to me in 4.4)
    Another options would be MIDI patterns played by actual musicians (this is a new feature in BIAB)

3) Chord Scales feature is very nice--how about going to the next level and including jazz/blues licks and even suggestions for
    scales that could span multiple chord/measures

Hi everyone, sorry if this has been accomplished already, but is there a way to play the Bb versions of tunes? (I'm on a tenor) I don't particularly mind writing it out myself but it would be nice to just play off the phone. Any help would be great thanks!

Slightly different to do iOS vs. droid. "gear" icon vs. menu button
    Find: Settings>transposing instrument>Bb>Done
    It's a global setting, not song transpose
    )BOB

Great app, but it would be great if the Export function worked "offline".
    Now the Export function takes a very long time, it records in realtime (actual time of the piece, so when selecting 7-8 chorusses, it takes really long).

Maybe it's possible to 'bounce' the audio 'offline' so it exports faster?

Is there a way to edit a style, a create a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Daskren View Post
    Is there a way to edit a style, a create a new one?
    you cannot create a backing style for the player (currently.) You can label the style named in song info anything you like however.

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    ...You can label the style named in song info anything you like...
    Not everyone realizes that if you type in a customized "Style" name (like "Medium Funk", "Brazillian", etc.) or if you just make a typo (like "Even 8th's") the program doesn't recognize it and any imported/exported file reverts to one of the default settings in Play mode - usually "Pop/Rock" or "Jazz/Medium Swing". You might want to add a mention of this idiosyncrasy in the online Manuals.

And while I have my hand up, let me vote an emphatic "yes" to previous suggestions that exported files retain all setting assignments. I edit my scores on OSX and it's a hassle to redo all the tempos (and Repeat Times, and Styles) after I transfer them to my iPod.

We are playing projected iReal charts with a full rock band (very cool) with the audio turned off except for a monitor and Pearl Throne Thumper for the drummer, which keeps him in sync with the charts. It is very cool and awesome for everyone, but all the drummers complain about how the kicks and the bass are on the 1st and 3rd beat, rather than just the first beat like you would expect with the most basic drum part. They all ask could we please have a drum accompaniment which has only one kick per measure on the 1st beat?