Would it be possible to get an option to show the chords and the numbering at the same time? I use this app a lot when teaching and it plays largely into theory and song structure discussions. Being able to show the numbering as well as the chords would help students see the bigger picture instead of simply memorizing a random series of individual chords.

Let me know if there is a way to already do this...maybe I didn't notice something. I think it'd be an extremely useful option to encourage because many musicians who are intimidated by theory would very quickly recognize common patterns in all the songs they were playing if they had the numbers there as well. Maybe an option to have them in a smaller, italicized font directly below the chord names? They wouldn't even need to reiterate the chord quality, just the number would be needed. It would be a good transition for players wishing to be able to transpose better and such, too. I totally understand the other request I mentioned not being important enough to add the option, but in this case I would be worth it.

Thanks for any consideration. Let me know if there is some way to already do this, ok?