Thread: Livin' It Up - Bill LaBounty

Default Livin' It Up - Bill LaBounty

Hello guys, I was just wondering how to repeat an intro at the end of a song, like 4 times ! I just don't know how to do it, please help me !

Here's the song :

Livin' It Up 1 - Bill LaBounty

I would like to delete the last 4 measures, go back at the beginning of the song, repeat the intro like 4 times for the solo part and end the song.

Thanks you in advance !
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-10-2018 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Moved from another forum

Quote Originally Posted by Zigar View Post
    Hello guys, I was just wondering how to repeat an intro at the end of a song, like 4 times ! I just don't know how to do it, please help me !

Here's the song :

Livin' It Up 1 - Bill LaBounty

I would like to delete the last 4 measures, go back at the beginning of the song, repeat the intro like 4 times for the solo part and end the song.

Thanks you in advance !
    The player can be made to return to the intro by using one of the DC instructions in the text menu....BUT, you can't designate a different number of repeats for that section the second time.

The best (and most understandable) way is to specify a Coda (ending)

I condensed the intro, copied it as the coda and set 4 repeats (as you requested) and made some other changes.

Livin' It Up 2 - Bill LaBounty

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJOfz19zqU

Helpful info:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...&p=301#post301

Good first chart,
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-10-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigar View Post
    Thanks a lot
    I don't know how to answer you on the thread page, I'm new here haha but thanks a lot for helping me so fast with my song, it's really nice of you and now the song do exactly what i want !

Thanks again !!
    You are welcome, we are all in this together.
    To reply, just select "reply" at the bottom of a post or "Reply to thread" at the top.
    )BOB

Default Livin' It Up - Bill LaBounty

Hi everyone

This song must be played in Pop - Glam Funk, 85-90 bpm, rhodes 2 and bass fretless, the closest from the original track. It's written in a weird way but for the 6/4 measure, it's better to hear Cm7 on 1,2 and Db during 4 times. It feel more real this way for me oh and for the Coda, you should repeat it like 5-6 times, not 20 haha !

Livin' It Up 5 - Bill LaBounty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJOfz19zqU

Hope you enjoy this !
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-11-2018 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Moved to existing song thread

Not necessary to change the size of the 6/4 bars, 4-space bars will play just fine.
    )BOB