Thread: Save key against playlist track

Default Save key against playlist track

A musician may have a number of different playlists, perhaps designed for different singers who that muso might back. Those different singers might share some common songs, but they may each sing them in different keys.

It would be nice if those different keys could be stored and viewed against each song within the context of each playlist, so that song A would show as being in F on playlist Z, but that same song would show as being in the key of C on playlist Y.

For extra credit, it would be really nice if the charts automatically loaded in the nominated key based upon what had been recorded for that song within that playlist context.

I have several playlists for different singers. Some songs are the same but in different keys. The keys are automatically saved in each playlist.
    This works quite well for me

Ok; cool.

Many thanks.

Currently only iOS (iPhone, iPad) has expanded view (a setting found in More).
    You can see the difference here:
    https://irealpro.com/support/support-ios/
    Either search 'compact' or 'expanded'

You see the key (also Style, Tempo and Composer) listed with each song title, both in the song index or within a playlist. It is a quick way to check through each song's settings in that playlist.

As Cyrille said, the keys can be different (also playback style, tempo, repeats) in different playlists for the same song, and this applies to all platforms.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Currently iOS (iPhone, iPad) only has expanded view (a setting found in More).
    So, I guess my request has morphed into providing this expanded view in Android devices.