Thread: Not able to import files from email to app.

Default Not able to import files from email to app.

Not able to import files from email to app.
    Friend of mine sent me some files that did not download or open up the app..
    In the past you click on the file and get the window HTML whatever? Click on the name of the song and it will open up in iReal. It makes it to that second step but doesn’t make it to the third step actually opening up the app with the new song. Is anybody else having this ? It will work on my Mac and then the sync on the iPad. But I’m going on vacation and won’t have a Mac I would like to be able to exchange files from just my iPad. I’m using Apple mail

Btw
    I picked up a cheap android tablet.
    Will it sync with all the Mac iReal apps?
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsax View Post
    Not able to import files from email to app.
    Friend of mine sent me some files that did not download or open up the app..
    In the past you click on the file and get the window HTML whatever? Click on the name of the song and it will open up in iReal. It makes it to that second step but doesn’t make it to the third step actually opening up the app with the new song. Is anybody else having this ? It will work on my Mac and then the sync on the iPad. But I’m going on vacation and won’t have a Mac I would like to be able to exchange files from just my iPad. I’m using Apple mail

Btw
    I picked up a cheap android tablet.
    Will it sync with all the Mac iReal apps?
    Check out this tutorial
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...-app-in-ios-11

Android and Apple don't sync, sorry. We have implemented iCloud Sync that works with iOS and Mac.

I have this same problem. I understand that iRealPro no longer works the same way with iOS 11. However, when I try to open a song in iRealPro from an email, I do NOT have an option to either copy to iRealPro or share with iRealPro. Is there some way I’m supposed to activate or install that (those) option(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by HoshiK View Post
    I have this same problem. I understand that iRealPro no longer works the same way with iOS 11. However, when I try to open a song in iRealPro from an email, I do NOT have an option to either copy to iRealPro or share with iRealPro. Is there some way I’m supposed to activate or install that (those) option(s)?
    There is nothing you need to do enable it.
    Please email us directly with the screenshot of what you see or a screen video. Thank you!

Thank you, Niki. Pardon me for being dense, but I can’t find an email address for you on your profile. To what address should I send the screenshots?

Quote Originally Posted by HoshiK View Post
    Thank you, Niki. Pardon me for being dense, but I can’t find an email address for you on your profile. To what address should I send the screenshots?

support@irealpro.com