Thread: Saving setting

Default Saving setting

When one has set up a song with instruments/speed etc,how does one save the settings.I save it in a new play list but it did not save the settings
    Thanks
    Trafford Reeder

Trafford, this is an old problem. My solution is to go to enter my chosen style and tempo in a text field of one of the chords in the lowest system. That way, even if the style and/or tempo gets changed, you have a reminder of what style and tempo you prefer and can reset it yourself.

Hello, started yesterday and noticed that I cannot save a modification of a song with a new name. The old version was lost and the revision replaced the old song. The revision was a minor change of measures and also changed the title e.g. 4/4 and 3/4. Is it possible to save with a new name in my playlist?

Quote Originally Posted by Thieu49 View Post
    Hello, started yesterday and noticed that I cannot save a modification of a song with a new name. The old version was lost and the revision replaced the old song. The revision was a minor change of measures and also changed the title e.g. 4/4 and 3/4. Is it possible to save with a new name in my playlist?
    When you edit, choose DUPLICATE. That will give you an additional chart. Two charts cannot share an identical title so the editor automatically adds a number to make the title different. You can change the number to a text discriptor if you prefer.
    When you just choose EDIT you are changing that chart everywhere (library and playlists).

You need two charts <song title> and <song title -waltz>. As far as the app is concerned, they are different songs.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-16-2017 at 01:30 PM.