Thread: Restore in bluestacks?

Default Restore in bluestacks?

Is it possible to restore my songs/playlist backup I made from my android phone, into my windows version of Irealpro running in Bluestacks?

br, Johan

I think so. (I'm not a PC/bluestacks user)

I believe transfers must be done completely within the Bluestacks environment.
    You'll need an android email app set up within Bluestacks to send your backup file(s) to.

Good luck!
    )BOB

Depending on your phone and computer, you might be able to use USB or Bluetooth to connect the phone and use Android file transfer to get an iReal Pro backup copied over, or save it in Google Drive and access it from the computer.
    Set up a shared folder in Bluestacks and put the backup in there so the Android environment can find it.
    (Or as Bob said, email it to your email account you have set up within Bluestacks.)
    Perhaps save (move or copy) it in your Android Documents folder so it can stay there as a previous backup.

You should be able to use an Android file manager app to locate the backup then open in iReal Pro.

I have not checked this works in Bluestacks, but it works in AMIDuOS.
    ADMIN EDIT: has been discontinued

I just put Blue Stacks 4 on my new Surface Pro 6 and loaded iReal Pro. It seemed to work, but I can only download the main public playlists like jazz 1350 and latin....
    It does not have MY playlists that I need. How can I get my playlists from my old iPad into the iRealPro on my Bluestacks (Android emulator) PLEASE HELP....Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by jhjazz View Post
    I just put Blue Stacks 4 on my new Surface Pro 6 and loaded iReal Pro. It seemed to work, but I can only download the main public playlists like jazz 1350 and latin....
    It does not have MY playlists that I need. How can I get my playlists from my old iPad into the iRealPro on my Bluestacks (Android emulator) PLEASE HELP....Thanks,
    You need to have an android email app that works within Bluestacks.
    Make a backup (select "more") within your old iPad's iRp app. Email it to yourself.
    Open the email in the Bluestacks email app. Follow the instructions,
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 08-12-2019 at 07:46 PM.