Thread: Metronome - click

Default Metronome - click

Is there a possibility to let a metronome ticking along while playing with Ireal Pro?

BR, Johan

Quote Originally Posted by johand View Post
    Is there a possibility to let a metronome ticking along while playing with Ireal Pro?

BR, Johan
    On the player control screen, open the mixer screen, touch the Drum icon, it toggles through drums, click, and click 2&4.
    )BOB

Default Metronome accents

Is it possible to have the metronome accents on 2 selected beats? I'm trying to create a 6/8 rhythm with accents on 2 and 5.

I'm new at this...
    Thanks
    Eddy

Thanks I couldn't find it too

I love the 2 and 4 click but wish it had finger snaps .
    Last edited by Bobsax; 11-24-2023 at 04:48 PM.
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Default Click options or perhaps a separate drum machine app.

I exclusively use the two and four click for practice. I just discovered that it can be changed, but it’s not real clear how it works. I am. The Claver and high hat seems to be the most realistic sounds. I wish there was a finger snap.

If iReal put out a drum machine app, I would love that. It could have the same format as iReal but instead of four tracks for different instruments just have all those tracks percussion instruments. Perhaps this could even be built into iReal Pro in the sounds library.?
    Would love a nice library of Latin instruments .
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc