Thread: How the change a song edited in 48 measures in 96 measures ?

Default How the change a song edited in 48 measures in 96 measures ?

Hello,
    I didn't find how is it possible to change a song created in 48 measures in 96 measures during the edition mode.
    During the edition I realize that 48 measures is not enough for my song.Obviously I don't want to erase all the measures edited and just want to transform it in 96 measures.
    I suppose it has already arrived to new (and no) users of ireal pro .
    Thank for your reply
    berty

Quote Originally Posted by bertyireal View Post
    Hello,
    I didn't find how is it possible to change a song created in 48 measures in 96 measures during the edition mode.
    During the edition I realize that 48 measures is not enough for my song.Obviously I don't want to erase all the measures edited and just want to transform it in 96 measures.
    I suppose it has already arrived to new (and no) users of ireal pro .
    Thank for your reply
    berty
    There is no automatic feature to do that.
    I'd save my unfinished chart, then edit a DUPLICATE.
    Using the "x” I can carefully delete 2 unused spaces in each 4-space measure to condense the 48-bar chart to permit the addition of more (up to 96) 2-space measures.

Sometimes it is actually easier to save the 48-bar (unfinished) chart, then save a screenshot of it.
    I can easily swipe back and forth between the old chart (screenshot in photos) and the new (96-bar) chart in the editor as I fill in the template from the beginning.

Some charts or arrangements are just too long for a single page.
    For read-only charts, it can be easier (and more legible) to use a multi-page format.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...add-a-new-page
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-18-2017 at 01:47 PM.