Thread: Jazz style pack lost

Post Jazz style pack lost

I bought the Jazz style pack, but didn't see any additional song. where would i find it? I tried to re-download it, it didn't work.

Hello whywhy,
    The Jazz style pack allows the *player* feature in the app to play songs in different styles than just medium swing.
    The songs are downloaded by the user directly from the Forums.
    Start here:
    http://irealb.com/forums/showthread....=5382#post5382
    while viewing that post on your irb device, click/touch the blue link, and 1200 songs will install in your irb.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 06-14-2011 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    Hello whywhy,
    The Jazz style pack allows the *player* feature in the app to play songs in different styles than just medium swing.
    The songs are downloaded by the user directly from the Forums.
    Start here:
    http://irealb.com/forums/showthread....=5382#post5382
    while viewing that post on your irb device, click/touch the blue link, and 1200 songs will install in your irb.
    )BOB

But once the 1300 are installed, how do you change the tempo of any one of them? I want to play a ballad "even" and it's set as medium swing. How can I change that? What I'm understanding is that I can't, that it's the default and if I don't want it in medium swing I have to buy another tempo for $6.00. Help! I'm lost.

I think the only style included in the iOS app is medium swing.
    Tempo is adjustable.
    Other style packs can be obtained by the in-app purchase option. (jazz, Latin. Pop)
    This keeps the price lower for folks who only want the app for "read-only" charts or simple swing practice tracks.
    The android version includes all the styles.
    Style packs only need to be purchased once. I think they're worth every penny... Have you priced BIAB?
    )BOB