Thread: Change Number Of Repeats During Playback

Default Change Number Of Repeats During Playback

It would be really useful to be able to change the number of repeats during playback. This great app is becoming more useable for live performance but changing the length of a song on the fly would add more flexibility for soloists.

Quote Originally Posted by WatermelonMan View Post
    It would be really useful to be able to change the number of repeats during playback. This great app is becoming more useable for live performance but changing the length of a song on the fly would add more flexibility for soloists.
    Since the app constructs a brand new start-to-finish track each time you select "play", it may not be feasible to include the ability to modify a player track in real-time during play.
    Using an airturn device (iOS) or a hard-wired volume pedal* (or A-B switch) in the audio path could permit a stop (*or fade) in real-time.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 06-06-2017 at 01:58 PM.

I agree with this commenter - It would be very useful to be able to change the number of repeats on the fly. I'm wondering if there has been any change to the program regarding this?

Quote Originally Posted by Amorrison2 View Post
    ... t would be very useful to be able to change the number of repeats on the fly. I'm wondering if there has been any change to the program regarding this?
    Sorry no, the playback engine calculates the complete play of the song (quickly) before it starts playing. There has been no change in how this works to date.