Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Baby Just Cares For Me - Donaldson-Kahn

My Baby Just Cares For Me (Nina Simone) - Walter Donaldson (Nina Simone)

Default Correct use of repeats & text

Can anyone help with a very specific issue? I'm trying to enter Nina Simone's arrangement of "My Baby Just Cares For Me" into iReal Pro (MacOS) and can't see how to correctly use the repeats, 1st time bars and text options to fit this fairly simple arrangement onto a single page. The arrangement runs as follows: 2 bar intro. 18 bar A section, 14 bar B section, 18 bar A section, 14 bar B section, 18 bar A section, 12 bar B section (i.e. B section with first two bars missing), 6 bar coda. I can't find a way to make the player follow A, B, A, B, A, B2, C to fit the 104 bar score into a single page. Any help very welcome.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-12-2022 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Moved to existing song discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by chorna View Post
    Can anyone help with a very specific issue? I'm trying to enter Nina Simone's arrangement of "My Baby Just Cares For Me" into iReal Pro (MacOS) and can't see how to correctly use the repeats, 1st time bars and text options to fit this fairly simple arrangement onto a single page. The arrangement runs as follows: 2 bar intro. 18 bar A section, 14 bar B section, 18 bar A section, 14 bar B section, 18 bar A section, 12 bar B section (i.e. B section with first two bars missing), 6 bar coda. I can't find a way to make the player follow A, B, A, B, A, B2, C to fit the 104 bar score into a single page. Any help very welcome.
    For help with a chart post your chart here in iRp format so members can download it and open it in the editor.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...1154#post71154

Also
    PLAYER CHARTS vs. READER CHARTS
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...5854#post25854

)BOB