Thread: Entering Repeat Signs, new styles?

Default Entering Repeat Signs, new styles?

Quote Originally Posted by skabiddy View Post
    Tearing my hair out trying to figure out how to input the repeat signs on my Android tablet.
    Section-phrase-Repeat BAR-LINES ( |: and :| ) are entered in the editor by touching the opening (placed left of cursor) or closing (placed right of cursor) bar line button(s) in the editor.
    Multiple touches will step through available bar-line options.

Repeat BAR SIGNS (single % and double X) are selected using their button(s) (which automatically advances the cursor. To erase the entry, place the cursor back on the space in which you entered the sign by using the back-arrow or tapping the space on the chart, the use the "erase" button below the chord-entry "pencil" button.

For an example chart using repeat bar-signs look here:
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...3832#post33832

I've gone through the forums and tutorials and watched a video --- it went by much too fast.
    Use the pause button to step through the video one image at a time...play/pause/play/pause/play....etc.

How do I find out more about the new optional jazz style apps? I went to the Google Store, but there was nothing other than the original program,
    The current android app includes ALL the styles available to you at this time.

(Update: there are additional style-sets available for purchase in the app
    Select the gear icon, then under Store, select Extra Styles.

Currently 12 BLUES and 17 SALSA
    You can listen in the app before you buy
    The sets are available separately)

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 05-15-2017 at 02:17 PM.