Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intrepid fox - Freddie Hubbard

Hey Bob, I've just posted a blowing changes only chart for use in the player. The correct form is AABA which I've notated on the chart but is there a way to get the player to use this horn without just writing another A section out again? Thanks for your help!!!!

Intrepid Fox (solos), The - Freddie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by intrepidpooch View Post
    Hey Bob, I've just posted a blowing changes only chart for use in the player. The correct form is AABA which I've notated on the chart but is there a way to get the player to use this horn without just writing another A section out again? Thanks for your help!!!!
    Using DC al Fine at the end of the B and Fine at the end of the A will include an additional A-section at the end of the form.
    Like this:
    Intrepid Fox (solos) 1, The - Freddie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by intrepidpooch View Post
    That's weird, I just took the chart that was already in the iReal Pro 1600 Standards and corrected the blowing form listed at the bottom. So I guess the one in the book currently is unplayable by the play along function as well.
    The original chart was from a user-posted transcription of RB1 and probably sacrificed spacing/timing in favor of readability. That list wasn't checked for player compatibility. I adjusted the spacing so the player would play, but I won't guarantee musical accuracy.

Intrepid fox 1 - Freddie Hubbard

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 05-15-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Intrepid Fox (solos), The - Freddie Hubbard
    Thanks a lot for your help Bob!

Intrepid Fox (solos), The easy - Freddie Hubbard