Thread: Testing the Beta System

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Testing the Beta System

Once the Beta System for iReal arrived for me to test, then when people sent me playlists to add to my App, the songs would import only to the Beta iReal, but not to the original iReal. I have tried many ways to import them to my original iReal App, including direct Drag and Drop, but no luck. I've also made certain that my Beta version was turned off, then opening the email with the list, but it will only go to the Beta version. It looks like I may just have to save the emails, wait until the Beta version expires in 60 days, then send the list to my original App. nUnless someone involved in the testing has a solution. I have an iMac, running Version 10.12.4 P.s. Not all my tunes imported to the Betas version. Only about half of the 7569 tunes. You too?

Added /Revised:
    After this postI found a solution - - if you get a playlist in an email, don't open the icon. Just drag the icon into the original iReal App and the playlist will appear. Hmmm. . now I wonder if that will always work?
    Last edited by A1tradjazz; 04-17-2017 at 07:03 PM. Reason: found a solution
    be2sharp, A1tradjazz

You should be able to import the playlist (file) by dragging it on to the current version (not beta) of its icon on the Dock. (If it does not appear on the Dock when not open, then Open it first so it shows there.)

Quote Originally Posted by A1tradjazz View Post
    ... Just drag the icon into the original iReal App and the playlist will appear. Hmmm. . now I wonder if that will always work?
    This is generally a standard Mac dock thing you can do with a file when you want to open it in a specific app (showing on the dock) where double-clicking the file would open it in its default app instead.

For instance, double-clicking a Word file might open Word, but you could drag the file onto the icon for TextEdit and it would open in there instead. A musicXML file could be dragged onto the Sibelius icon to have it opening in there.

Vraiment très bien la nouvelle grille avec les tablatures des accords. Par contre j'aime moins la présentation de la liste des morceaux avec le quadrillage : ça fait trop excel et ça n'améliore pas la lisibilité.

contact support at IReal Pro. they can probably help you fix the problem
    be2sharp, A1tradjazz