Thread: Resizing ireal editor

Default Resizing ireal editor

When I open the editor, the window is larger than my screen and so I can't get to or SEE the lower portion of the page. I've looked but can't find/figure how to how to re size the page so I can get the whole thing on my screen. This problem is why I asked my earlier post about how to add slash chords; I could not see the slash chords at the bottom of the page. Hitting the F3 key brings the whole page into view but I can't punch chords in with it, - trying to do so just brings the page back to full/over size. Thank you for any help, todd.

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey02 View Post
    When I open the editor, the window is larger than my screen and so I can't get to or SEE the lower portion of the page.....This problem is why I asked my earlier post about how to add slash chords; I could not see the slash chords at the bottom of the page...
    Hello Todd, I am assuming you are using Mac editor v 0.6.4? (click on About iReal book editor).
    I presume you have a small monitor then (or it is set to small display dimensions.) You can collapse the toolbar at the top using the little horizontal button top right, which will raise it all up a little.

To enter chords, just start typing on the computer keyboard, or click in the field above the Chords tab then type. I find it quicker to enter them via the keyboard rather than clicking on the buttons. So for F7/G for instance, just type in:
    f7/g (then the return key)
    - getting the slash from the ?/ button near the right hand Shift key.

I hope this helps.