Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Random key and chords for practice

Be sure to check out this user posted RANDOM CHORD PROGRESSION GENERATOR
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...alPro-practice
    )BOB

Default Practice - Random interval.... PLEASE!

The practice interval selection is a great practice tool. To make it even better a "random interval" choice that cycles through 12 keys would also be a great addition for ear training.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 03-31-2022 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion

Quote Originally Posted by xraydog View Post
    The practice interval selection is a great practice tool. To make it even better a "random interval" choice that cycles through 12 keys would also be a great addition for ear training.
    Hello,

I do second this request.
    Current iRealPro is very close to perfection as a practice tool... but really lacks the capability to play randomly lines.
    It would be tremendous to have a file with all 12 II-V-I (for example) and instead of playing them in a fixed order , to have them played randomly.
    The automatic progressive transposition is an great tool (same as the progressive tempo variation that I use a lot) but plays lines in a predictive sequence

Luc

Default Radom Transposition.... Pleeeeease

Please add Random transcription option to the practice tab which will go through all 12 keys randomly. This would be a great feature for ear training.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-07-2023 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Default Random transposition after each repeat… PLEASE!

I think to make iReal Pro an ultimate practice aide the addition of a random transposition change after each repeat would be a wonderful ear training device. When this option is chosen a random key change would take effect after each repeat. There could be 2 random options: One having 12 repeats one addressing each key and the other random choosing a key for as many repeats as chosen by the player or infinity
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 05-16-2023 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread