Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out-of-sync Player Position Indicator

Default Out-of-sync Player Position Indicator

Hello,

Occasionally, the "Player Position Indicator" suddenly goes out of sync by a beat or two. How do I fix it?

Cheers,

Mitch24

Hello Mitch,
    Can you give us some more info?
    Do you use it with a bluetooth speaker? Which OS X and iReal Pro version do you have?

And if it is only occasionally, is it with just certain songs or it with a specific style? If so, could you please email the song to us at support? This would help us work out what is happening.
    Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for responding.

Yes, I use a Bose SoundLink Mini vie Bluetooth. Versions are as follows: OS X is Sierra 10.12.4; and iReal Pro is Version 7.0.1 (9882).

Cheers,

Mitch24

Hi,

I don't believe it has to do with any particular song; it happens with a number of tunes. On further consideration, I suspect it may have to do with my wifi setup: the problem occurred while I was in a room far away from where the wifi router is located and wifi reception is not great there. Does that make sense to you? (I am no tech wizard!)

Cheers,

Mitch24

Actually I have the same problem, since months now. Literally everytime i playback a tune from my archive, the 'Player Position Indicator' is one bar behind what I am listening to. I wondered if anybody has the the same oddity, but obviousy I am not alone with this.

For the record: I am using a MacBook Pro Retina 15", late 2013 with macOS Sierra, Version 10.12.4

Default Player not in sync with chords.

I have a macbook pro 2018. When I play a song in ireal Pro, the song and the chord changes is not in sync with each other. Anyone else having this problem?
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-26-2019 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Moved to existing thread

For me it is on every song.

Me too, i have the same problem.With the last beta too.

Je crois avoir trouvé une solution. Il faut désactiver Airplay offset dans les préférences.