Thread: Integration With Fakebook Pro

Thumbs up Integration With Fakebook Pro

This integration would enable the lead sheets from Fakebook Pro to appear within IRP as the chord charts are playing in the background. I do understand that IRP does not have any melody lines, but together with the other application would be wonderful.

I look forward to you reply!

Quote Originally Posted by seichen View Post
    This integration would enable the lead sheets from Fakebook Pro to appear within IRP as the chord charts are playing in the background. I do understand that IRP does not have any melody lines, but together with the other application would be wonderful.

I look forward to you reply!
    You can play the song from iReal Pro and switch to any other app to follow the charts.

Niki Thanks for the reply!

Yes it seems that most people are doing exactly what you say, but thought that an integration would cut down on an additional step. I work as an e-commerce director and know that many applications can integrate with each-other other making an additional operation seamless. It seems that both Ireal Pro and Fakebook Pro are leaders at what they each do and thought an integration would benefit users on both sides.

Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by seichen View Post
    Niki Thanks for the reply!

Yes it seems that most people are doing exactly what you say, but thought that an integration would cut down on an additional step. I work as an e-commerce director and know that many applications can integrate with each-other other making an additional operation seamless. It seems that both Ireal Pro and Fakebook Pro are leaders at what they each do and thought an integration would benefit users on both sides.

Keep up the great work!
    Thank you Seichen! I will add it to our list of requests