Thread: Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

Default Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Donahuemedia
    Hi pdxdjazz. I'm having trouble with a chart, where I added an intro (copy of last four bars) and now it repeats back to the intro instead of going back to the a section. I have done this before on many songs without a problem. I saw this issue in another post and you recommended posting the chart to this forum for review. Can you tell me how I can do that. For example is there an existing thread where this should be posted. It was also mentioned that it could be caused by a DC al Coda marking which this does have, but that was working until I added the new intro. By the way this is rocking around the Christmas tree from the multiple holiday song downloads. Thank you! Donahuemedia.
    It's best to post your chart in the discussion thread for that song (if there isn't one you can start it)
    By posting your chart, it can easily be opened in the editor by whomever offers help.

There is a detailed tutorial inside the app in Settings/Tutorial/Sharing.
    (You can also select the "?" in a circle at the top of an app page)

it could be caused by a DC al Coda marking which this does have, but that was working until I added the new intro
    DC is still working correctly, it starts again at the beginning. That's what it does.
    To jump back to another place, mark it with the SEGNO and use a DS instruction.

http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...SARY-iReal-Pro

Here is the tune with the last 4 added as an intro:

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree 1 - Brenda Lee (Johnny Marks)

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-23-2016 at 04:59 PM.