Thread: Playlist navigation

Default Playlist navigation

In Android, when I press the "back" button to back out of a playlist, it closes the app and returns me to the "home" screen.

Instead, could the "back" button simply put me at the top of the playlist menu/list within the app?

Quote Originally Posted by Beebop View Post
    In Android, when I press the "back" button to back out of a playlist, it closes the app and returns me to the "home" screen.

Instead, could the "back" button simply put me at the top of the playlist menu/list within the app?
    The back button implementation needs to be redone from the ground up on Android. Pressing the back button shouldn't close a score when the playback menu is showing. It should close that menu. And like you mentioned, when you're viewing a playlist, pressing the back button should send you back to the list of playlists, not close the app. This is a dead giveaway that the app isn't thoroughly tested on actual physical Android devices, outside of Android studio.

Thank you for your feedback!
    Please update your app to the current version and let us know if you still have issues.