Thanks to all the developers for the survey.
I know I speak for all the Users when I say we really appreciate your asking us for input.

The big question is;
Will you make the app easier for us to put in our own lyrics or is this something that you want to stay away from for legal reasons?
It seems like you could make it so that new version with an improved lyric/text feature could be automatically deleted from any attempt to share it on the forums.

I have some questions on the survey that I would like to bring up for discussion before I Vote
1) Merge Playlists: This is already easily done on the Mac.
2)Duplicate Playlists: Also easily done on the Mac.
3) Export a whole playlist as a pdf book: I guess this would be similar to what we do know on Mac by making PDF's and throwing them into a folder?
4)Support for longer charts: I really wonder how this would work? Perhaps having a option for the size of the Staffs/Chords etc.? That could be a great feature.
5) Break (tacet of all instruments) : I don't know what this is ?
6)Autoplay of playlists: Great for guys that gig with iReal
7)Add rhythm notation symbols: Just to see or for Play-along ?
8)Adjustable Tuning (Playback pitch) We already have this ?
9)Add roman numerals to font options: imo "meh"
10) Turn practice settings on and off without losing settings: That's what it does? Do you mean save separate practicing settings for each song?
11)Search playlists (on Android)
12)Export setlist as PDF: I do this all the time. Just email the setlist to yourself and print it out.
13) Add optional 'M' for major chord quality