Galaxy Tab S2
    using a Bose Sound Link Color.

Default Resolving Stuttering--LG Escape w/ Bose Sound Color Speaker

Quote Originally Posted by markorel View Post
    I've got the same problem, with:
    Android 6.0.1
    Galaxy Tab S2
    using a Bose Sound Link Color.
    What worked: I changed the buffer of the app from the default of 4096 to 6144 (moved slider about halfway to the right).

Is there any feed back from the developer ?
    Thank you

The developer said that he would look into your suggestion. We'll do some tests and see if we can make user friendly implementation. Please send us your email address to support[at]irealpro.com so we can contact you about the process. Thank you!

Hello, I have a very similar problem on my Xiaomi Redmi 2, Android 4.4.4, connected to Creative Nuno Micro. With low buffer size the audio is all messed up, the beats are somewhat shifted. Increasing the buffer size to 8192 makes the audio normal again, but there is still noticeable lag.

Default Audio lag issues

Hi there, I'm curious if anyone else has encountered audio lag issues. I'm using a Samsung Note 10 tablet with Bose SoundLink speakers. The video and audio are perfectly in sync when using the headphone jack or the built-in speaker. However, there's a slight but noticeable lag when using Bluetooth. Thanks.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-29-2024 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Default Has anyone experienced this?

Greetings, I'm curious if others have encountered audio lag issues. I utilize a Samsung Note 10 tablet paired with Bose SoundLink speakers. When using the headphone jack or the built-in speaker, the video and audio are perfectly synchronized. However, when using Bluetooth, there's a slight yet noticeable audio lag. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-29-2024 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

I have the same issue, with all of the devices I own: Samsung A12, Samsung A41, Huawei P8 lite, Lenovo Tablet.

iRealPro is totally unusable with USB. To playback and read chords the only solution is to connect the Android device to the Nux Mighty 2 by a Usb-C cable.

Such scenario is very very uncomfortable.

Have the developers planned to find a solution?