Thread: wireless speakers problem

Default wireless speakers problem

Ireal Pro works fine with my smartphone Note II. When I connect via Bluetooth on a Bose soundlink, it becomes inaudibly.
    What can I do ?
    Sorry for my English!

I use a Bose Soundlink III with my iPads without any problem; in fact, the sound can fill a large room. Are you sure that the phone and the speaker are properly paired? The issue may be that the Soundlink has its own volume controls which may be set too low. Have you tried to increase the volume on the speaker as well as on the phone? Have you tried using another device with the speaker? Have you tried using a cable from the earphone jack of the phone to the aux input of the speaker? If the speaker works with another bluetooth device, it may be a problem with your phone (or that your phone and speaker are not paired). If the speaker doesn't work with other devices, then it may be a problem with the speaker.

Good luck.

Thanks for your answer.
    The main problem comes from IrealPro also with with a cable.
    The melody is duplicated and then is inaudible.
    I'm thinking aboud the codec used in Irealpro ?
    The Soundlink works fine with others audio source as mp3 with my phone via bluetooth and with cable.
    What is the solution for IrealPro?

As a further update, pairing may be the issue. Sometimes, one of the devices indicates that it is paired, and the other device does not. This has happened to me. In such a case, the speaker should be reset (look at your instructions on how to do it). On the iPad, make the iPad "forget" the speaker. Then, try to pair them again.

I'm out of my depth here. Perhaps one of the developers can help. Sorry.