Thread: iRealB playing back a whole tone higher than the written chord changes in Bluestacks

Default iRealB playing back a whole tone higher than the written chord changes in Bluestacks

Hi All,

I'm running Windows 10 on a Surface pro 3, using Bluestacks 2 to emulate Android. I've installed iRealPro into that Android emulator.

When I play back a chart, if the chord symbol is D, the audio out is playing in E. It is a whole step sharp to the written chord. I haven't verified this on every chart, but seen it on several. D and E are just examples. Every chord sounds a whole step above the written sound.

So, given this technology stew, what's the best option for getting the chords to sound as written?

Note that in the playback panel, there's a mortarboard hat for learning mode. The overlay dialog box produced by that hat has the title "practice". It has a slider for changing the key. It has no effect on the chord symbols or the playback pitch.

Has anybody else out there seen or solved this problem?

Courtsong

Open the app
    Touch the iRp logo upper left
    Across the top is Songs, Playlists, Forums, More. Select More.
    General Settings : Transposing Instrument...Make sure that is set to "C" ( concert key instruments)

The practice setting will alter the key and or tempo with each repeat of the form (or a loop).

Also,
    Open any chart,
    Select the question-mark "?" icon at the top.
    Read EVERYTHING in the Tutorials and Help and Support sections.

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-13-2016 at 07:23 PM.