Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iReal b + Amplitube

Quote Originally Posted by MrPeanut View Post
    ...I used to be able to run Amplitube in the background and iRealb in the foreground. Sometimes it would fail, but most of the time it would work.
    We have had other users finding this when they open Amplitube first. Check the instructions carefully, open iReal b first...

Quote Originally Posted by burnardo View Post
    I'm running iOS 3.1.3 on a 3Gs with "backgrounder" patch - doesn't seem to work, the guitar goes away when I start amplitube first and ampitube refuses to start when I open irealB first.. will this only work with iOS4?
    Sorry for the late reply. We have not tested 'backgrounder' nor coded specifically for its use. iOS4 , yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    We have had other users finding this when they open Amplitube first. Check the instructions carefully, open iReal b first...
    I will try again and hopefully I am screwing up, but I never saw the latency message in the past.

Can someone point me to where the instructions are? Can't follow if I can't find. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPeanut View Post
    Can someone point me to where the instructions are? Can't follow if I can't find. Thanks.
    Settings>Background audio... tap on the ? question mark.
    Also remember that with multitasking, you might have to close the apps first (if they are still open in the background) since tapping them to open looks the same if they are either still open in the background or closed.