Thread: Permanently saving playlist for others to download

Default Permanently saving playlist for others to download

I know how to post a playlist to the sandbox for testing and sharing, but how do I save it permanently for others to download?

The advice I have read on this forum says:

"Admin will purge posts in the sandbox from time to time. To archive your playlists, use personal email, dropbox, etc..."

I have successfully exported the playlist to myself as an email, so I know how to do that - what I need, however, is to create a link outside of the iRealPro app that will allow others to download the playlist. Also, if admin is purging the sandbox from time to time, won't the link I export become obsolete once it's purged?

Keep in mind that the forums (including the SANDBOX) cannot provide archival storage for the personal playlists of our many thousands of users.

You can archive iRp files (your playlists) for public access using other file-sharing sites (Dropbox, Google Drive etc.) or your group's or your own website. For example, playlist files for a school band or choir could be archived within the school's system.

You can also email your playlist(s) to other iRp users (like members in your band) directly in iReal pro format from your device.

You are encouraged to share NEW (to the forums) content (individual songs), which will be kept available in their discussion threads.
    Personal playlists containing titles already posted on the forums make searching more difficult.

Helpful info about posting songs and lists here:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...ring-Playlists

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-31-2016 at 06:47 PM.