Thread: Default repeat counts

Default Default repeat counts

I seem to recall that we used to be able to set a global repetition count that would affect all tunes unless overridden. I always need to bump up the count. In practice mode I always need to set it to 13. Otherwise 4 or 5 or 6 is what I want. Never the default of 3. Have I missed some way to do this? If not, it would sure be helpful.

I believe the player default (for a new song from the editor) is 3.
    If you are playing a chart and set it to something else, that setting (for that chart) will be remembered for next time.
    The style selected (in the player) as well as the last-played tempo will also be saved.
    (Regardless of the style set in the editor and displayed on the chart)
    I think those player settings will travel with the chart when posted to the forums.

Sometimes I'll play the chart super-fast just to prove the form works correctly and forget to re-set the tempo to a performance pace when I post it. If so, whoever downloads it will get a surprise thrill the first time they touch play.

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 06-22-2016 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spinality View Post
    I seem to recall that we used to be able to set a global repetition count that would affect all tunes unless overridden.
    No there hasn't been; must have been something else you were thinking of.