Thread: putting the tempo of the song in the score

Default putting the tempo of the song in the score

Hello, I am working on a lot of scores to publish to the forums and it works very well so far. I know that you have had requests for rhythmic notations, but I understand that that will not be easy. I have a question that is easier to accomplish. If you don't know the song it will often be very helpful to know the tempo in beats per minute. So is there a possibility to put in the score something like "tempo = 104"? The best place to do this is under the key of the song in the info screen. The tempo can be put next to the style. In the top of the score it will look like: "pop, tempo=110".

I personally to this with all my charts. Just adding as a comment above the first line (either on right or left side). It works well enough for me. Adding it to the info screen is cool too, though.

When it is on the info screen, the player can use this tempo. Or can be made to use it with a "use song default tempo" button or something similar.

I do this all the time. I go to the bottom line and use the text feature. I insert the style and "xx bpm" and display it under the left-most measure.