Thread: Playing with bluetooth speakers

Default Playing with bluetooth speakers

I don't know when I start to have problem when I play via bluetooth speakers. I have a pair of UE BOOM bluetooth speakers, and I have been playing iRealPro on my LG G4 phone and it works fine. I have auto update activated, so I don't know when iRealPro was upgraded to current version (v7.0.2). Recently I found that I can't play iRealPro on the UE BOOM. I tried my bluetooth earphone and it is the same. The tempo becomes so disorientated and it plays with glitches. So virtually it is not possible anymore. I have searched this forum but couldn't find any useful solution. I think this is the problem with iRealPro apps instead of bluetooth problem because I can play virtually everything via the bluetooth speakers. Why not iRealPro?

I began to mess around with the apps and found that the default audio buffer size is 4096. If I maximize the buffer size to 8192, then it plays perfectly fine. So if anyone has the same problem with playing via bluetooth speakers, try this:

More -> scroll down to the bottom -> Under Advanced Audio Settings, move the buffer size to maximum.

Hope it helps.

Joey

I'm glad you found the adjustment that solved the issue of audio stuttering.
    Thank you for sharing your experience.
    )BOB

Thanks for reporting your experience. The manual buffer setting has been there for a few versions now and information has been available in More>Help and Support> ... Player (or search 'audio').
    (I have found even the Nexus models sometimes need a buffer increase.) Once set, you should not have any problems.

Magnificent. Thank you one million times!

Thank you so much! It works perfectly on my echo and my other bt speaker.