I don't know when I start to have problem when I play via bluetooth speakers. I have a pair of UE BOOM bluetooth speakers, and I have been playing iRealPro on my LG G4 phone and it works fine. I have auto update activated, so I don't know when iRealPro was upgraded to current version (v7.0.2). Recently I found that I can't play iRealPro on the UE BOOM. I tried my bluetooth earphone and it is the same. The tempo becomes so disorientated and it plays with glitches. So virtually it is not possible anymore. I have searched this forum but couldn't find any useful solution. I think this is the problem with iRealPro apps instead of bluetooth problem because I can play virtually everything via the bluetooth speakers. Why not iRealPro?

I began to mess around with the apps and found that the default audio buffer size is 4096. If I maximize the buffer size to 8192, then it plays perfectly fine. So if anyone has the same problem with playing via bluetooth speakers, try this:

More -> scroll down to the bottom -> Under Advanced Audio Settings, move the buffer size to maximum.

Hope it helps.

Joey