Thread: Drum fills

Default Drum fills

I would be nice to have shorter drum fills for the Chigago shuffle blues style.
    It's currently one full bar fill, but when repeating a 4 bar cycle, it's way too long to have 4 triplets drum fill every 4 bars.
    A 2 bar fill could be sufficient enough, and eventually once in a while a longer fill.

Default Drum fill

Can you add more than one drum fill
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 08-29-2019 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Question

Im a keyboardist accompanied by a Lead singer/acoustic guitarist
    and occassionally we'd like a drum back up.
    Ive had drum machines in the past but just want to know if they're
    is a drum app you could recommend for my i phone

I just want drum pattern loops with fill ins... basic styles; rock, jazz, country, blues etc
    something I can program thats user friendly NOTE: Im not interested in drum pads or making my own beats
    I just want patterns where I can add fills and program them into different sets

Can the Ireal Pro do this

thanks
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-13-2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by mort77 View Post
    Im a keyboardist accompanied by a Lead singer/acoustic guitarist
    and occassionally we'd like a drum back up.
    Ive had drum machines in the past but just want to know if they're
    is a drum app you could recommend for my i phone

I just want drum pattern loops with fill ins... basic styles; rock, jazz, country, blues etc
    something I can program thats user friendly NOTE: Im not interested in drum pads or making my own beats
    I just want patterns where I can add fills and program them into different sets

Can the Ireal Pro do this

thanks
    The iReal pro player feature (including drums) provides limited control during live play.
    Tempo and individual instrument volume (including the drums) can be adjusted in real time during play.
    Fills cannot be triggered in real time but will trigger automatically at the end of musical sections (double-bar sign).

The iReal pro app was never intended to be used as a stand-alone drum machine.

You may find this discussion helpful:
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...valid-for-live

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-13-2019 at 02:46 PM.