Thread: Creating Duplicate from Existing Song

Question Creating Duplicate from Existing Song

From the Editor, I want to create a Duplicate of an existing song (any song). This seems to be the easiest way to go. I've watched many video tutorials, including Input a Complete Song in Under 3 Minutes, but they move so fast and there is very little audio explaining the tiny functions. My eyesight is not the best. I've had this app since it first came out, when we had to purchase the various packs, but I've never used iReal Pro because of just getting started. Learning how to duplicate my own 24-bar song with a repeat or two, maybe an A and B section, maybe a 1st and 2nd ending, etc, just for practice, will get me started on the right foot. Thanks!

There are choices of a blank song (no barlines), or a few various forms, like AABA when you choose New song. Sometimes it is easier doing a duplicate but if it is a completely different song, you spend time having to delete before inputting what you want for each measure.
    Check out the tutorials within the app, More>Tutorials and the various help question/answers.