Playing through midi app and using Ireal Pro as the backing track to practice while traveling was my dream. But it turned out to be a no go for me despite that I have the most powerful tablet by Apple. Ipad Pro...
While using IGrand piano app by itself I have no issues with latency but as soon as I try to start ireal and play midi at the same time the latency kicks in and there comes a message on igrand latency setting. "latency is caused and controlled by another app". when ireal pro kicks in the background audio mode latency turns to normal. but you can't use the background audio while you're trying to read a chart at the same time. This situation worsens when you try to use the Neo Soul fender rhodes app. the midi app stops the midi audio when you start the ireal pro. I suppose there should be a button where we could manually switch to background audio mode which the ireal pro uses less resources and does not cause any latency. That is unless you guys can't fix the issue.
I have a bad ass tablet and I cant even get a decent latency for midi while using your app to read charts or as a backing track....
I contacted support but there were no replies ....
Best Regards