Thread: The app jams on my iphone

Question The app jams on my iphone

I have just started using iRealPro using my iPhone from which I hope to use backing tracks with speaker. I have downloaded the 1300 Jazz songs from the forum and modified one to the chords I want. I'm trying to get some more songs from the 1300 into a new playlist but the app has started freezing and not responding to tappings of the screen. The only way that I can progress, and that only to a limited extent, is to press the apps button on the phone and enter iReal again. I'd be grateful if anyone can help?

Sometimes, the device just wants to be completely powered down and restarted again. It's mysterious...

At least that's worth a try.
    )BOB

Freezing should not happen at all. If you are still having problems it, you can delete the app and reinstall (free). (Normally you would run a backup first, so you can import all your songs and playlists again, but since you have just purchased and downloaded from the forum, you probably do not need to, unless you want to keep your initial edited songs).

Also in Help are tutorials for new users which might assist you in other things you wish to do to set up your songs
    Let us know if you are still having problems.
    Last edited by dflat; 10-10-2016 at 04:50 AM. Reason: added sentence about backing up

Thank you for that. It seems to be working OK this morning but I'll resort to the measures you suggest if I get further problems.