Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roman numeral option?

Please cast your vote here:
    http://www.irealpro.com/feature-request/
    Thank you!

Default Harmonic Analysis feature?

It be nice to see a harmonic analysis feature where by the user could see the chord relationships outlined at the click of a button.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 08-06-2019 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by COLINCARROLL2511 View Post
    It be nice to see a harmonic analysis feature where by the user could see the chord relationships outlined at the click of a button.
    This may be helpful
    Number Notation
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/a/ire...umber-notation
    )BOB

Default Chiffrage romain des accords

Est-il possible d'afficher un chiffrage romain des accords avec irai Pro? Au lieu d'afficher 1∆, 2m7, 3m7, 4∆, etc, est-il possible d'afficher I∆, IIm7, IIIm7, IV∆, etc ? Merci de votre réponse.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-01-2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by JLH View Post
    Est-il possible d'afficher un chiffrage romain des accords avec irai Pro? Au lieu d'afficher 1∆, 2m7, 3m7, 4∆, etc, est-il possible d'afficher I∆, IIm7, IIIm7, IV∆, etc ? Merci de votre réponse.
    Hello, we have this on one of our lists for consideration in a future update.
    Thank you.

Are there any updates to this feature request? Any news of when it will be available? I'm using iReal on Mac and Android.