Thread: Bulk image/pdf export for playlists

Default Bulk image/pdf export for playlists

This topic has been around for a while in the forum, but so far nothing has been done about it. So I guess either it's too complicated to implement or there are not enough users requesting this feature.
    Electronic devices can fail anytime for any possible reasons. I really don't like to rely on it for important gigs.
    This is the main reason why I would really appreciate to have the possibility to have a paper printed music backup just in case s**t happens with my device (at least for gigs that have lots a new songs). Exporting a chart one by one is not an option. Doing so for 30+ songs playlists just take too much time.
    If I could export an entire playlist with one single tap, that would be awesome. Could be either image or pdf format. Multi-page pdf would be the best choice, but if it's too complicated to implement , image format is also fine.

Default Download all songs in a playlist as images or pdf

Hi

Is it possible to share/download all the songs in a play list?(in one go) As Images or PDFs. I can't find this option anywhere

Thank you
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-25-2017 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Not directly.
    You can export the playlist and use an external tool like irealcvt (https://metacpan.org/pod/Data::iRealPro) to produce a multi-page PDF from the playlist.

Hi Scirius

I'd also be interested in knowing how to do the batch export. Would you mind explaining how to use irealcvt? I've looked at the link and downloaded Data-irealpro-1.03.tar.gz on my PC but I have no idea how to open the file and use it.
    Thanks very much for any help you could give.
    Serge