Thread: Shared usage

Default Shared usage

I have noticed on another app they have the ability to have a leader and followers sharing the same chart thru wireless linking. Since i use IRP on live gigs with duos and trios, this could be a huge help if we were all looking at the same chart following the cursors, etc....possible on future updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Topo View Post
    I have noticed on another app they have the ability to have a leader and followers sharing the same chart thru wireless linking. Since i use IRP on live gigs with duos and trios, this could be a huge help if we were all looking at the same chart following the cursors, etc....possible on future updates?
    Others have also requested the ability to have a master/slave set-up for multiple devices.

For my small ensemble gigs, a single iPad is easily readable by all.
    A Bluetooth keyboard (or airturn unit) can remotely turn pages forward/back as well as start/stop the player (if you want to follow the position indicator)
    More:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...5367#post15367
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by Topo View Post
    I don't see how that would be useful for just chords ? I suppose you could have the bass guitar and piano all using it but the thing you describe is for written music controlled by the conductor.
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Is that foot pedal thing works on Android?

Default Sharing

I would like to share songs on two or more iPads.
    One iPad will be the master and this in turn will select songs and page turns on other iPads.
    This can easily be done with unreal book via Bluetooth. Is this possible with this great iRealPro app.
    Thank you.